Greater Nashua Voluntary Organizations Active In Disaster
The Greater Nashua Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster is a not-for-profit, nonpartisan membership organization that serves as a forum to share knowledge and resources throughout the disaster cycle (preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation) to help disaster survivors and their communities. To fulfill this mission, the Greater Nashua VOAD fosters more effective service to those affected by disaster in our region through convening mechanisms, advocacy, and outreach work.
Meetings of the Greater Nashua VOAD are held on a quarterly basis and include training opportunities, group discussion, exercises, and networking.
- Attend a meeting
- Become a member of our Advisory Board
- Host a meeting
- Prepare resources to be used in a post disaster recovery
- Present about your organization
- Send us your organization's emergency contact information
- Help to develop Emergency Operations plans
- Practice these plans by conducting or participating in exercises and drills
- Give your staff beneficial emergency preparedness training
- Conduct Ready Rating Assessments for your facility
- Keep you updated on what other organizations are doing to make themselves better prepared for disaster