- City Departments A-M
- Economic Development
- Incentives & Programs
- Loan Funds
- Greater Nashua Revolving Loan Fund
Greater Nashua Revolving Loan Fund
Need a loan to start a new business or expand your existing business? The Greater Nashua Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) provides flexible alternative financing for working capital, as well as the purchase of machinery, equipment and real estate to businesses located within or moving to Greater Nashua. The RLF finances projects and typically works in partnership with local lenders to be a catalyst for projects that lead to job creation.
Businesses located within or moving to the City of Nashua or the Towns of Amherst, Brookline, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Lyndenborough, Merrimack, Milford, Mont Vernon, Pelham and Wilton are eligible to apply.
Companies with high growth and job creation potential are strongly encouraged to apply, especially those involved with high technology, manufacturing, information processing and professional & business services.
Use of Funds
- working capital
- purchase of equipment & machinery
- commercial real estate (owner-occupied only)
While terms can be flexible to meet the specific needs of the project, most loans will be structured in the following manner:
- Loan Amount: typically between $1,000 and $50,000.
- Interest Rate: fixed rates at a minimum of 2.44 - 3.50%.
- Loan Terms:
- Working capital loans: 5 years maximum/5 year amortization
- Machinery and equipment loans: 7 years maximum/7 year amortization
- Commercial real estate (owner occupied): 10 years/amortization of up to 20 years,
Application Process & Fees
The Greater Nashua RLF loan application is a two step process:
- A pre-application can be submitted at no cost and will be used to determine basic project eligibility and feasibility.
- If deemed eligible, a full application can be submitted.
The Greater Nashua RLF pre-application can be downloaded here.The Greater Nashua RLF loan application can be downloaded here.
The Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Committee is made of seven voting members. Three of the members are senior level City employees, the other four are private citizens with first hand experience in the financial industry and economic development. This group of individuals ensures that the RLF is efficiently run by coming up with lending strategy, marketing of the fund as well as application review and approval.
Revolving Loan Fund Committee Members
|Last Name||First Name|
Other Financing Resources
Other non-traditional financing is available from our partner agencies, including:
- Regional Economic Development Corporation of Southern New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Business Finance Authority
- Capital Region Development Council
- New Hampshire Community Loan Fund