On-Call Van Service
During the COVID-19 crisis, NTS is operating a community-wide, on-call van service (including ADA paratransit) for Nashua residents to access essential services including grocery stores, pharmacies, medical needs, and essential jobs.
About the Service
On-call van service is a shared ride service which picks up passengers at their origin and takes them to their destination within Nashua city limits. The fare for on-call van service is $1.25 each way.
6 am – 9:15 pm
9 am – 8:15 pm
How to Schedule Your Trip
To ensure your trip for any purpose, please book in advance. Ideally 24 hrs notice. Please call (603)880-0100 ext. 1 (Monday-Friday, 6:30am-6pm) to schedule. If you are not sure if your trip qualifies or for any other questions, please contact us.
If for any reason, you no longer need your ride, please call us at: (603)880-0100 ext. 1 as soon as possible to cancel your trip.
Regarding Reusable Bags
Per the NH Governor’s Emergency Order #10 prohibiting the use of reusable bags, NTS is now asking passengers to leave their reusable bags at home. There will be no limit on store-provided single use grocery bags on the bus, however, passengers must be able to manage their shopping bags on their own.
The safety of our passengers and staff is our #1 priority. Nashua Transit System encourages passengers to:
- Wear cloth face coverings when using our service.
- Do not ride the bus if sick.
- Limit non-essential bus travel.
- Limit interactions with our bus drivers and staff.
- Please honor "Do Not Sit" notices on designated seats.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 ft from others while waiting for the bus.
- Spread out among the seats when riding the bus.
- Follow CDC guidelines to protect yourself and others.