The following information is being provided for the 2022 Outdoor Dining Season in Nashua which continues through June 30, 2022 for private property. Guidelines for extended outdoor dining within the traveled right-of-way are pending. Applications for dining on other public property are available below.
Permits are currently being issued for the upcoming season and we want to help you navigate the process should you have an interest in outdoor dining. We understand a one size fits all approach is not going to work for all applicants and will do our best to work cooperatively with you while always adhering to the latest guidance and recommendations from Public Health professionals.
Below are resources and contacts to assist you, including the Outdoor Dining Permit application and rules and regulations from the various departments with authority over this matter. You may also email OutdoorDining@nashuanh.gov.
Outdoor Dining in Public Right of Way (ROW)
For ALL Outdoor Dining Establishments on Public, Private or Commercial Property:
- Outdoor Dining Permit Application (pdf)
- Fire Marshal’s Outdoor Dining Requirements (pdf)
- Public Health Department Rules for Outdoor Dining (pdf)
- Building and Land Use Permit Application (pdf)
- Guidance for Canopies (pdf)
- Canopy Hazardous Weather Plan (pdf)
For Outdoor Dining on PRIVATE or COMMERCIAL Property:
- Checklist for Outdoor Dining on Private Property (pdf)
- Temporary Administrative Review of Site Plan (pdf)
- Email: OutdoorDining@nashuanh.gov
- Public Works - Lauren Byers: 589-3276
- Fire Marshal - Adam Pouliot: 589-3465
- Building Safety: 589-3080
- Planning Department: 589-3090
- Public Health Department: 589-4530
- Economic Development - Tim Cummings: 589-3072