Phase 1: Limited Daytime Service
Effective Monday, June 8, 2020
Nashua Transit System will resume fixed-route bus service with a limited daytime schedule on four routes with reduced service hours. The decision to resume bus operations with a limited service model is consistent with the CDC’s latest guidelines pertaining to mass transit operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Nashua Transit System is committed to increasing service levels as conditions allow.
Service hours on these routes are as follows until further notice:
- Monday-Friday: 6:15 am-7:15 pm
- Saturdays: 9:15 am-7:15 pm
Please Note:Maps & Schedules have changed. The North, Central, & South routes have been modified from the original "Night" routes to include additional service areas of interest. To accommodate these changes, certain stops have been eliminated. A West route has also been added which covers areas in the Western part of the City. All four routes will now run during the day.
Service Areas & Schedules
View the Phase 1: Daytime Service Map (pdf) for service area and schedules. Or select a route below:
New Safety Measures
Nashua Transit System regards the safety of our passengers and staff as our No. 1 priority. For this reason, NTS has implemented the following new safety measures:
- Reduced Capacity: Buses will run with a significantly reduced passenger capacity to maintain physical distancing.
- Rear-Door Entry: Passengers who do not require the assistance of a wheelchair ramp or bus kneeling are asked to please use the rear door for entry onto the bus.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed on all vehicles for passenger use.
- Face Masks: All passengers are asked to wear face masks while using our services per the City of Nashua Ordinance #O-20-018.
- Physical Distancing: Passengers are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet whenever possible. Signage has been placed on seats to notify passengers where to sit in order to maintain safe distance from others.
- DO NOT ride if you feel ill: Passengers are asked to not ride the bus if feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
On-Call Van Service will also continue to operate, providing essential service to passengers living outside of a ¼-mile radius of the four routes. Hours for this service will be Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.- 9 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m.-8 p.m. All passengers are encouraged to call (603)880-0100 ext. 1 to schedule trips.
Nashua Transit System continues to operate ADA Paratransit and Senior services for registered riders.