Monitoring Your Health
- What is isolation, quarantine, and self-observation? (English / Spanish / Portuguese / Swahili)
- Self-Isolation Guide (English / Spanish / Portuguese / Swahili)
- Self-Quarantine Guide (English / Spanish / Portuguese / Swahili)
- Self-Observation Guide (English / Spanish / Portuguese / Swahili)
Daily Activities & Going Out
If you have lost work due to COVID-19, you may be eligible for unemployment relief, even if you are self-employed. Find out if you are eligible for benefits online. If you are looking for employment opportunities, search at NH Job Match System.
Families & Children
For updated information, visit the City of Nashua Welfare page by clicking here.
Food & Grocery
- Available Food Resources in Greater Nashua (GNFC)
- Food & COVID-19 (cdc.gov)
- New Hampshire Food Access Map (UNH)
- Tips for Meal Kit and Food Delivery Safety (cdc.gov)
Mental Health & Substance Use
For general support and resources, call 2-1-1 or visit 211nh.org.
In a crisis? Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor from the Crisis Text Line. They offer free, no judgement support available 24/7. You can also message them on Facebook.
- Connections: Smartphone App to Help with Recovery (addictionpolicy.org)
- Know the Warning Signs of Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Managing Anxiety and Stress during COVID-19 (cdc.gov)
- New Hampshire Mental Health Resources