Phase 2 Service
Coming Soon! Phase 3 Pilot Program for Future Bus Service!
Beginning Monday, August 24, 2020 Nashua Transit System will launch Phase 3 of our return to service plan which will be a Pilot for future bus service! For more details visit our Phase 3 Pilot Service page.
Phase 2: Effective Monday, July 20, 2020
Nashua Transit System moves to Phase 2 of our return to fixed-route bus service effective Monday, July 20th.
Select a map or route below to view the new schedules and service areas.
Service hours are as follows until further notice:
|Monday-Friday||6:00 am - 6:25 pm|
|*Saturday||9:00 am - 5:25 pm|
*Note the Rt. 6A does not run on Saturdays.
|Monday-Friday||6:30 pm - 10:20 pm|
|Saturday||5:30 am - 10:20 pm|
The Transit Center ticket window remains closed until further notice. To limit driver-passenger interactions, we are currently accepting the following fares only, until further notice:
- Exact Cash
- Token Transit (Mobile Bus Fare App)
- Senior Citizen ID Cards
- Honored Citizen ID Cards
- Student IDs (NCC & Rivier)
Nashua Transit System regards the safety of our passengers and staff as our No. 1 priority. For this reason, NTS has implemented the following new safety measures:
- Reduced Capacity: To ensure our passengers are able to maintain a safe physical distance from one another, we’ve limited rider capacity to 9 passengers per 35 foot bus. We have overflow vehicles in high-demand areas throughout the City. If a bus fills up, the driver will communicate a plan with you for the overflow vehicle to pick you up and get you to where you need to go!
- Rear-Door Entry: Passengers who do not require the assistance of a wheelchair ramp or bus kneeling are asked to please use the rear door for entry onto the bus.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed on all vehicles for passenger use.
- Face Masks: All passengers are asked to wear face masks while using our services per the City of Nashua Ordinance #O-20-018.
- Physical Distancing: Passengers are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet whenever possible. Signage has been placed on seats to notify passengers where to sit in order to maintain safe distance from others.
- DO NOT ride if you feel ill: Passengers are asked to not ride the bus if feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.