The City of Nashua, Solid Waste Department has partnered with the Epilepsy Foundation New England to help keep textiles out of the landfill and make textile recycling easier for residents. You can schedule contact-free curbside pickups for unwanted textiles and small household goods at your convenience.
Use our declutter & donate checklist to help get you started.
Make Donating Easy With Curbside Pickups
Scheduling a pickup is easy:
When you're ready to donate, you can reserve a spot on our next pickup route in your area by calling 1-888-322-8209 or scheduling on-line at https://epilepsynewengland.org/donations-center
- *Residents are asked to bag or box up their items and label each bag/box with "EF".
- *On the scheduled pickup date, residents will leave their donations curbside by 7am. From there, we help find recycled items a new home! If it is raining on the day of your pickup, we ask that you double bag your donations to ensure they stay dry.
- *Tax receipts are available here.
We accept all textiles, household goods including kitchenware, household linens, small appliances, art, and more! Check out our complete lists of acceptable and non-acceptable items here.
Prefer to drop off your donations......
Nashua has 2 textile only collection bins located at the Four Hills Landfill and Nashua Recycling Center for residential use during our normal operating hours. (Please do not leave items outside of the bins)
At the Epilepsy Foundation New England Donation Center, we strive to make lives easier:
That's why we're partnering with the City of Nashua, Solid Waste Department to make it easier than ever for residents to recycle their used items, keep textiles out of landfills, and continue our mission to fight epilepsy and seizure disorders.
Give Back To Your Community With Every Donation
Did you know that 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy in their lifetime? Epilepsy Foundation New England was founded to improve the lives of those individuals and families impacted by epilepsy—providing help for today and hope for tomorrow.
- With us, your donations do more. Together, each pickup scheduled by residents will accomplish three important goals:
- Giving back to your town with every pound of items donated
- Supporting our mission to help people with epilepsy across New England
- Recycling textiles and keeping usable items out of landfills