Refund on Over Paid Taxes

How Do I Apply for a Refund If My Taxes Have Been Over Paid?

If your account has been paid twice and you would like a refund. Please submit the following:

  • Description of property in question (address or account number).
  • Copy of the front and back of each check submitted for payment.
  • Statement from each party agreeing as to whom and where the refund will be sent.
  • Since refunds are issued twice a month, please have your request in the Tax Office by the 10th and 20th of the current month