Oversize Item Pick-Up
Oversize Item Pick-up
Oversized, bulky, and metal item pick-up has ended for the season and will resume in the spring of 2023. PICK-UPS ARE DONE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Residents may always bring oversized items directly to the Four Hills Landfill at 840 West Hollis Street during normal operating hours, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. A residential permit is required to use the facility. Examples of oversized items include mattresses, furniture, and refrigerators.
What Do I Do With Oversize Items, Like Furniture or Appliances, Like a Couch or Stove?
Mid-spring Through the End of October:Oversize items and tires will be picked up separately; call 603-589-3410 or fill out the Oversized Item form (see below) to schedule an appointment for the following week’s pickup. All calls or form submissions must be received by Friday afternoon in order for items to be picked up the following week. Residents may take acceptable waste directly to the Four Hills Landfill.
Special pickups - ANNUAL limits
- First 5 oversized items picked up by the Solid Waste Department - no charge
- First 4 tires (must be off rims) picked up by Solid Waste Department - no charge
- All items must be called in for pickup by appointment only at 603-589-3410
- All calls must be received by Friday afternoon
- After limit is reached, there will be a pickup charge of $25 per item Residents may take items directly to the Four Hills Landfill at no charge; a residential permit is required to use the facility.
November Through Mid-springThere are no pickups of oversized items or tires during this time.
Accepted ItemsResidents can call the Solid Waste Department at 603-589-3410, Monday through Friday, or go to the Oversized Item Pick-up Form to request an appointment for the following week’s pick-up list. Examples of oversized items include:
- Bundles of brush
- Large appliances
- Residential tires without rims
- No commercial tires will be accepted
- Oversized Items Pickup Form (Only available mid-April to October)