Household Hazardous Waste
5 drop-off collections are scheduled in Nashua for 2021 at the 25 Crown Street Park & Ride. Please carpool if possible!
There is one drop-off collection scheduled at the PELHAM Municipal Building.
The cost is $15 per vehicle, for up to 10 gallons or 20 pounds. Please carpool if possible!
Dates & Times2021 schedule for Household Hazardous Waste events:
- Saturday April 17, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 25 Crown Street, Nashua
- Thursday June 3, 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM, 25 Crown Street, Nashua
- Saturday August 7, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 25 Crown Street, Nashua
- Saturday August 28, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Pelham Municipal Building
- Saturday October 2, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 25 Crown Street, Nashua
- Saturday November 6, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 25 Crown Street, Nashua
Nashua Regional Planning Commission
For more information on Household Hazardous Waste, including what's acceptable at the events and earth-friendly alternatives to hazardous products, check the website of the Nashua Regional Planning Commission.
How to Safely Handle & Transport Household Hazardous Waste
- Keep materials in original containers, securely closed. Leaking or broken containers must be placed inside other containers.
- Pack containers in sturdy boxes lined with a trash bag and if necessary, padded with newspapers.
- Never mix chemicals together.
- Never smoke or eat while handling or transporting hazardous materials.
- Leave children and pets at home when transporting hazardous waste to a collection event.
- At the collection site, do not leave your vehicle unless instructed to do so.