Household Hazardous Waste
5 drop-off collections are scheduled for 2019 at the Nashua Public Works Garage at 9 Stadium Drive (formerly 6 Riverside Street) near the Police Department and the Conway Arena. Please carpool if possible!
There is one drop-off collection scheduled at the PELHAM Public Works Garage. The cost is $15 per vehicle, for up to 10 gallons or 20 pounds. Please carpool if possible!
Dates & Times
2019 schedule for Household Hazardous Waste events:
- Saturday April 20, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Nashua Public Works Garage
- Thursday June 6, 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Nashua Public Works Garage
- Saturday August 3, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Nashua Public Works Garage
- Saturday August 24, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pelham Public Works Garage
- Saturday October 5, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Nashua Public Works Garage
- Saturday November 2, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Nashua Public Works Garage
Nashua Regional Planning Commission
For more information on Household Hazardous Waste, including what's acceptable at the events and earth-friendly alternatives to hazardous products, check the website of the Nashua Regional Planning Commission.
How to Safely Handle & Transport Household Hazardous Waste
- Keep materials in original containers, securely closed. Leaking or broken containers must be placed inside other containers.
- Pack containers in sturdy boxes lined with a trash bag and if necessary, padded with newspapers.
- Never mix chemicals together.
- Never smoke or eat while handling or transporting hazardous materials.
- Leave children and pets at home when transporting hazardous waste to a collection event.
- At the collection site, do not leave your vehicle unless instructed to do so.