- City Departments P-W
- Public Health & Community Services
- Community Health Department
- Mobile Outreach Services
Mobile Outreach Services
The Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services Community Health Department (DPHCS CHD) has been providing outreach services on a mobile van for over 25 years. We have served thousands of clients and built a relationship within the Greater Nashua Public Health Region. We look forward to continuing to expand this service!
Our Mobile Services
- Child and Adult Immunizations
- Child Blood Lead Level Testing
- Sexual Wellness Services
- Syringe Services (SSANA)
Mobile Outreach Schedule
We are excited to offer mobile outreach clinics throughout our community. Mobile outreach services are available on a walk-in basis, no appointments needed. If you have an urgent medical issue, call your health care provider or dial 911.
- SSANA / Mondays / 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. / Nashua Public Library - Parking Lot (2 Court Street, Nashua, NH 03060)
- SSANA / Wednesdays / 2 - 4 p.m. / Nashua Public Library - Parking Lot (2 Court Street, Nashua, NH 03060)
- Sexual Wellness Services / 1st Wednesday of the Month / 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. / Nashua Public Library - Parking Lot (2 Court Street, Nashua, NH 03060)
- Sexual Wellness Services / 2nd & 4th Friday of the Month / 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. / Laton House (28 Railroad Square, Nashua, NH 03060)
Cash or check accepted.
A fee of $10 is requested at time of service, per person, per visit. Flu vaccines are an additional $15 for 18+, no charge for up to age 18 or free with Medicaid card.
Sexual Wellness Services
$20 charge per visit. Some tests may include additional fees as noted on our Sexual Wellness Program page. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
For the health and safety of both staff and community, the Nashua DPHCS Community Health Department Mobile Outreach Clinics will be cancelled or suspended if strong winds, heavy rain, lightening, thunder, or other extreme weather is forecast during the time of scheduled clinics. Our staff will make every attempt to notify those with appointments and those who want to attend clinics of the cancellations. Information about the cancellation or suspension of our Mobile Outreach Clinics will also be posted on our social media accounts and here on our website. If you have any questions, please call the Community Health Department at 603-589-4500, option 2, available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.