The Community Services Department facilitates access to programs and services that develop resiliency, promote healthy behaviors, and safeguard the health of the Greater Nashua Public Health Region (GNPHR) through partner engagement and collaboration. Our goal is to engage regional stakeholders to promote, protect, and preserve the health and safety our community.
- Community Health Assessment
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Health promotion and education
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
- Strategy and systems services
- Substance Misuse Prevention
- Substance Use Disorder Continuum of Care