August 7, 2021
$15 per car for 10 gal or 20 lbs - Please carpool if possible
25 Crown Street Park & Ride Lot
Household Hazardous Waste Collection
Saturday, August 7, 2021
Residents of Nashua and 10 surrounding communities (Brookline, Amherst, Merrimack, Mont Vernon, Milford, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Pelham, Windham) may bring hazardous materials to the event for proper disposal; acceptable wastes include oil-based paints, pesticides, varnish, wood preservatives, thinners, pesticides, pool chemicals, antifreeze, oil-based paints, lithium and button batteries, and driveway sealers. There is a $15 fee for up to 10 gallons or 20 pounds. NO latex paint, used oil, asbestos, or smoke detectors will be accepted. Please contact the Solid Waste Department at 589-3410 about the proper disposal of these items.
Adherence to COVID 19 safety procedures is required at the event:
• Participants MUST WEAR MASKS, and keep windows closed;
• No one may get out of their car unless asked to do so;
• Waste must be in boxes in the trunk of a car or in the bed of a truck;
• No public restrooms will be available; and
• Please leave children and pets at home.