NTS will be going to Hampton Beach for the Seafood Festival on Saturday, September 9! Enjoy a day at the beach without having to drive to Hampton and back.
The Hampton Beach Bus is a seasonal event where NTS takes interested participants to spend a day at Hampton Beach. NTS provides transportation to and from Hampton Beach and the Nashua Transit Center. Interested parties must purchase a ticket to ride the Hampton Beach Bus, ticket details can be found below.
Tickets go on sale Monday, August 21! Tickets are limited, so purchase them as soon as you can!
- $5 per ticket, cash or check ONLY!
- Limit of 4 tickets per person.
- Only available for purchase at the Transit Center ticket window.
Buses will depart the NTS Transit Center for Hampton Beach the morning of September 9th. One bus will leave at 9:10am and one at 10:10am. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled departure to ensure a timely boarding. The bus ride should take between 70 and 90 minutes depending on traffic, and participants must be ready to return to the Transit Center at 3:30pm.
PLEASE BE READY TO DEPART HAMPTON BEACH AT 3:30PM. IF YOU MISS THE BUS, WE CANNOT COME BACK TO GET YOU!
If you need to contact an NTS representative, please call NTS dispatch at (603) 880-0100.
- Buses will depart promptly, rain or shine.
- Departure and arrival times are dependent on traffic.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced by NTS.
- Remaining seats may be available for sale the day of the event. First come first served, exact fare only ($5).
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, is required.
- Carry-on items CANNOT block the aisles or other seats.
- No pets allowed.