I need a copy of a lien release, how and where do I obtain one?
If you need a copy of a Lien Release, you can either come in, or request one through the mail. Also for your convenience you can download a copy of the Information Request Form the fee is $10 per each property for research plus $2 for each receipt you are requesting.

If you are requesting a copy of a Lien Release through the mail then you will need to be specific in what you need. Please indicate the property location, the name on the account and which year(s) you need of the Lien Release. Please include a check for $12 for each property being requested. Information Request Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a refund, if my taxes have been over paid?
2. I’m doing my Federal Tax Returns and need to know what I paid for Taxes last year. How do I find that out?
3. I do not agree with my real estate amount, who do I speak to?
4. I sold the property, but I received a tax bill?
5. I need a copy of a lien release, how and where do I obtain one?
6. I need a duplicate receipt for my taxes, how and where do I obtain one?
7. I never received my real estate bill, how would I obtain a copy?
8. How do I change my billing address on the tax bill?
9. What do I do if I receive my real estate bill in the wrong name?
10. What is a current use assessment?
11. What is a timber tax?
12. What is the tax rate for the City of Nashua New Hampshire?
13. What methods of payment do you accept?
14. What period of time does my tax bill cover?
15. Can I view my property tax and billing information online?
16. Where is your office located and what are your hours?