How do I appeal/contest a parking ticket?

To dispute a parking ticket please fill out a Parking Appeal Form. The form must be filled out completely and accurately.  The citation will receive an administrative review and you will receive a response within 21 business days.   If the citation is deemed valid, you will be notified that you must pay the fine or that you can contest the citation by having a hearing in Nashua District Court.  

Online Parking Appeal Form

If you do not wish to fill-out the online form above, you can download the below PDF form, print, fill it out, and mail along with a photocopy of the citation to: City of Nashua, Parking Department, 229 Main Street, Suite 234, Nashua, NH 03060

Parking Appeal Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my parking ticket online?
2. What methods of payment do you accept?
3. How do I appeal/contest a parking ticket?
4. What are invalid reasons for contesting a parking citation?
5. How long can I park?
6. Where can I park?