How can I change the mailing address on my tax bill?
A request to change the mailing address on a tax bill must be submitted in writing and signed by the property owners. When writing in, please identify the property location and where the new mailing address is. Your mailing address change can be faxed to the Assessing Department at 603-589-3079 or mailed to:
Assessing Department
229 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060

Access the Change of Address Form (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. What is this year's tax rate in Nashua, NH?
2. When does the tax year begin and end?
3. When are the taxes due?
4. How is an assessment determined?
5. What if I think my tax assessment is higher than the fair market value?
6. What if I miss the deadline to file for an abatement?
7. What type of tax exemptions/tax credits are available in the City of Nashua and what are the qualifications?
8. How can I change the mailing address on my tax bill?
9. When were the assessments last updated in Nashua?
10. What is the 2022 State of N.H. Department of Revenue Administration’s equalization ratio for Nashua?