What If I No Longer Own My Dog?
Please contact the City Clerk by telephone (603-589-3010), fax (603-589-3029), or email if you no longer have a dog or have moved out of the City. We will update our records so that you will not receive any future late notices or notice of forfeiture.See all City Clerk contact information.

Show All Answers

1. Which Dogs Must Be Licensed?
2. When Do I License My Dog?
3. What Do I Need to License My Dog?
4. How Much Does It Cost?
5. Where Do I Go?
6. Can I License My Dog By Mail?
7. What Happens If I Don’t License My Dog?
8. What If I No Longer Own My Dog?